Server Updates to the Live Map

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Hello to the Empire! Today I applied some updates to the server. Most of them you will not notice (plugin upgrades, performance fixes, etc). One thing that is noticeable is changes to the Live Map. First off we have switched from Google Maps to Leaflet as a performance enhancement (made by the map plugin developers). Second change is that the Town map is now "HD", later when we upgrade servers again I will make all the worlds have HD maps (and possibly being able to rotate the viewing angle). I am also working on (not done yet) the ability to see who owns what residence on the town map.
  2. This is pretty bad ass so far. You can actually zoom in to the individual blocks used to build the stuff, haha.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. I cant get to the new live map that was launched today
  4. ne ether!!!!!!!!!
  5. ops im sorry i mean 'me neither' lol
  6. Click on servers at the top of the site, and then click on the live map for the server you want :p
    DogsRNice and Bailey_Tinson like this.
  7. yes but, when you get on live map what do you do next?
  8. and there is one more thing. are there only two servers because if there are only two them that
    will suck badly!!!!
  9. I'm not sure what part of having only two servers "sucks". I haven't been on many other servers, but as far as I know, having more than one virtual server is quite innovative.
  10. yes very true but still.......
  11. Ya I cant either :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.