Server Mods

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Jadgesh, May 2, 2012.

1. Can somebody tell me how they got the town map to be so flat and only grass, also can somebody tell me what mods they got installed on these servers please
  2. Something to do with super flat worlds. And I think the server is vanilla so little or no mods. That's what I think anyway
  3. Everything done here is a custom plug-in and not for distribution at this point in time.
    If Justin shared everything he did here, we wouldn't have EXCLUSIVE features....
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. woo for emc being best server evar? :p
    jkjkjk182 and Mrsmiley99 like this.
  5. Erm no ? needed there

unless of course you are asking for a woo

in which case

Woo.gif

FYI - add the L to the end and well - think baaaa
  6. Like Twitch said custom plugins but there is a protection/self-serve permission/op based plugin called Residences in dev.bukkit.org but its NOTHING like the plugin in EMC. The residence plugin is derived from JustinGuy's code so you wont find anything like EMC's plugin. Except for MultiVerse and DynMap that's from a outside source.
  7. You know what's sad - the fact that i know this is Ensign Haskel and Nagilum killed him - oh sad day.

However, back to OP - best the say - look around - the mods installed are there to 'connect' Empire. Pretty much Vanilla ith some sprinkles added.
  8. YOU forgot JustinGuy's secret sauce ;)