Server 9 is down, let all niners come and cry with me.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PremiumBlank, Nov 17, 2013.

1. I hope they aren't hacking it up. I would assume if it was what happened around a week ago, that all the servers would feel it. It is only 9 and utopia though. That's why drew that conclusion.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  2. Well, on with my second story to this continuing outage. BTW if it was an outage, wouldn't all the servers feel it?
    Anyways, I had found a village containing 3 villagers: A butcher, a librarian, and a farmer. I began volunteering my time to these helpless folk to grow their village and defend their homes! I began work on a black smith house. The home was nearly done, when all of a sudden wile on the roof, some LAG occurred as I found myself falling off the roof.
    Oh well...The soft dirt will save my fall! Better then lava. O_O.
  3. Its BACK UP! Quickly, SAVE YOURSELVES FROM THE LAST LOCATION!
  4. FALSE HOPE!@ :U
    Jimbonothing64 and PremiumBlank like this.
  5. Yeah it was.... D:
  6. i doubt its hacking since it is effecting the same server tower simultaneously probly a loose wire hitting a fan or something
  7. that's a relief.....except now we are worried about a loose wire starting a fire. :confused:
  8. meh server is backed up, also its a professional server there are countermeasures against fires, if anything the wire/whatever is going on will be replaced/fixed when they get in in the morning
    Jimbonothing64 and PremiumBlank like this.
  9. Just when i really need to get on...:mad:
  10. 3 and 8 were down a moment ago, hmmm maybe theres some kind of storm and power outage or something
  11. Possible...
  12. 9 IS UP! :D
  13. And Down Again...
  14. Smashing good deal! Wish I could donate again....
  15. I might think we would have to call it quits until business hours.
  16. Now it is a mojang issue! :(
  17. Well you got to spam it and you can get in
  18. Guys we gota wait it out, not much we can do...