[Senior staff services help] Going to tear down 3110

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Gibabyte, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Not many know this yet, but I am going to tear down 3110. All the chests have been gone for months now but still need to take down the main structure. I only want the clay, glowstone, and Quartz. Is there any way I could get a senior staff member to world edit it out for me without resetting both residences? I have storage areas and farms beneath the ground. I also would like the road to be fixed. If the road is returned to normal do I get all of my items back?
  2. You would not get any items back, but we do reset the road without cost. And we only offer services for removing dirt
  3. I would recommend posting something asking for someone to tear it down for you. It will take longer but will probably cost less.
  4. i was thinking the same thing. many people wouldnt mind but its up to you in who you select to help
  5. Oh well. Don't reset the road yet, I will figure out what to do with it. I would have to pay a lot because it is multiple double chests of glass and panes that need to be broken. Thanks though.