[Selling] Various Items!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FrozenForger, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Can I get the Eff. V Unbr. III Shovel?
  2. Sure, after payment tell me where to deliver the item.
  3. I can't think I can say this but here it goes "you just lied, fake idea sold thos to you..."
  4. Paid ill set up chest at my FORTH res ok?
  5. You can say that, he isnt my only main source for diamonds though. I know where he got his stock too, but i wont say it here. Also, i didnt lie. Please prove that i did not stock up 413 with the diamonds i have. If not then shut your trap :) Thanks

Delivered. Thanks for buying!
  6. Hello i paid and there is an access chest on my res when your ready to deliver

thanks tomj2525
  7. Please give me move perms for your res :)
    Checked your first and second res, there's no move perms for me on either one.
  8. yep sorry about that my 1st res is all farms so i didnt whant anyone on there ill give you them no give me a min to lg in
  9. Delivered, and thanks :)
  10. its ok man thank you
  11. Prices slashed by quite a bit. Everything must go!
  12. I will pay you in a half an hour, is it possible you set up the chest?
  13. Oh. me and my love for tools I might never use, :rolleyes: I'll take that one, once I get home.
  14. Pay me directly and then set up the chest at your res, i will personally deliver the product.

Okay :) Set up a chest for me at your res and i'll deliver it too.

On the side note, all the diamonds sold! Thanks to a certain someone with a diamond pyramid shop ;)
  15. Okay, I have paid, delivery can now instead go to my Utopian res 5221, I have a chest for you there
  16. Could I maybe get the raw beef?
  17. Yes you can. Set up an access chest at your res and pay me, i will deliver it. Thanks!

Delivered! Thanks for buying :)

Received your payment, which res do i deliver it to? Note that i cannot deliver it to smp5 (which is your home res)
  18. Um, you can set up a chest at your home res, I can pick it up there?