[Selling] Utopian Slime Farm

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Faithcaster, Oct 12, 2012.

1. I guess 'bid' is just a simpler/cleaner term then saying first person to 'show interest and pay me' wins. :p
    jaqiefox and prof_genius like this.
  2. We have are ways of catching griefers at LLO ;)
    prof_genius likes this.
  3. There is only 2 rooms atm, but the chunk is marked out so you can just make the rooms up to y=40 ;)
    prof_genius likes this.
  4. I may have some interest :p
  5. prof_genius got that aswell, be quick if you want it :D
  6. Look Stads. I lived in Slimeytown for around 3 weeks. On the begining of the 2nd week I built a freaking 3x3 tunnel all the way to the spawn point of the wild and then placed down rails. So really a greifer can just take a ride to paradise. But they haven't as far as i know
    Tehwafflez likes this.
  7. Well the Iron Farm was griefed twice, my whole house was set on fire.
    2-3 more houses was burned down, at Slimey Town
  8. Must have been before I joined slimeytown because I never saw your house.
  9. The first round of griefing was johnnybdetroit trying to get other players banned. The second round was him again, on an alt, because he was mad after being banned for pvp. It hasnt been griefed since, from what others have said.
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  10. I Will take it!
  11. I think I know where this farm is.

"Johnnybdetroit"
  12. 2-3 of which were mine...
    :(

Oh well.
  13. Sold ;)
  14. Too me?
  15. Yepo ;)
  16. Yay! Paying now
  17. :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  18. lol... u waited too long.
  19. Nevertheless just because you have had good experiences with griefers doesn't necessarily mean that Utopia is really safe compared to the other SMP's, Giving money to this server doesn't mean you're not going to break the rules, yes is unlikely for someone paying for the server to run to break the rules but it could happen. The real griefers could be trying to hide the fact that they're griefers by supporting... I'm not saying anyone is a griefer I'm just saying there could be griefers among the supporters who you would have expected...
    Jeanzl2000 and nfell2009 like this.