[Selling] Shulker Box

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Aliyaxoxo, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Selling 20 Shulker Boxes. PM me to buy. I will set up a chest with access for everyone on my Res and it will be up to you for transportation due to the mail situation.

50k per box
  2. Didnt i see something that these cant go in the vaults?
  3. Yah. They're probably gonna make empty ones vaultable though. If not there are ways to go about transferring them still but they can take a little bit to do. I think if someone has the money/dedication to get 54 shulker boxes to use just for their vault I think they deserve to do it. In the long run it's a better decision to just buy 27 vault vouchers since each shulker box is only a sc each.
  4. Point is if the cant go in vault they cant go cross server... so i want one but which smp are you on?
  5. I'm on utopia but if you need me to I can transfer them to your res in a few hours if you set up an access chest. I haven't crafted them yet either I've got 68 Shulker Shells sitting on my res so if you want me to I can also just transfer them in that form
  6. Ok..will do. I need on utopia anyhow :) please save me two
  7. I've seen shulker boxes go for 10k
    Duckne likes this.
  8. 50k is way overpriced just so you know.
    Duckne likes this.
  9. What're they even for tho? :eek: I know nothing about 1.11 lol
  10. It's a chest but if you break it the items remain in it
    ChespinXMas2k16 likes this.
  11. Oooh that's nice! If only i had the money now... :(
  12. 50k a box is a TAD too much...:eek: I got 2 for 20k.... :p

Just sayin
  13. Yah it's been 2 days since this was posted, that means these aren't the first sold anymore.
  14. Ah
  15. Lol I didn't expect to sell many at this price anyways, but I got 2 off so it was nice. I've been selling off 2 Shells (to craft boxes since they no longer /vault) at 7500 at /v 4707 if you need any
  16. Yeah I'm pretty bummed we cant vault em':( ... well at least ya got 100k!
    EmpireMall likes this.