[SELLING] Sea lanterns by the DC and SC, 10R each!

Discussion in 'Selling' started by PetezzaDawg, Dec 20, 2016.

?

Would you like if I sold other ocean monument blocks?

Yes please 1 vote(s) 50.0%
No thank you 1 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Hey all, I'm selling sea lanterns! Details and ordering form below:
    • You may order a minimum of one SC and maximum 3 DCs per order
    • Your order may take up to 7 days to be completed, and longer if I run into issues in game or IRL. I'm only human, I'll go as fast as I can :)
    • As the title says, the individual price is 10r per lantern, so an SC is 17280r, and a DC is 34560r
    • Please don't make orders such as 1 DC+9 stacks. I'm fine with x.5 dcs, but please refrain from making orders that involve anything other than whole dcs and/or scs
    • Orders can be picked up from 7555 on SMP3 if you choose the pickup option, walk up the stairs and turn left
    To place an order, reply to this thread or message myself or TheMrClausible on the forums

ORDER FORM BELOW
    Username:
    Amount of lanterns:
    Delivery or collection:
    If delivery, what residence should I deliver to:
    Total price:
    Thank you for ordering! :)
  2. Bump! Apologies for a mistake in the OP which made it look like you could only order 3.5dcs+, meant to be minimum SC maximum 3DCs
  3. Bump, guess no one needs sea lanterns anymore?
  4. It seems like a very fair price, but due to recent auction purchases my funds are low, otherwise I would take advantage. I also have 2 DC stock-piled from previous purchases, but when I start to run low I will be sure to look you up. Good Luck in your selling endeavor.
    frostyminerpete likes this.
  5. Been a while since this received a bump :)