[Selling] Promos

Discussion in 'Selling' started by WitherDoggie, Dec 31, 2016.

1. canwe do 15k for the 3rd one?
  2. Sent the first two. Yeah I'll do 15k on the last one. Once you pay I'll mail.

NOTICE: I am no longer selling shulker shells. I just don't have the time to keep them stocked with school and homework and life things. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  3. paid
  4. Sent
  5. Can u hold that holiday pick axe for me?
  6. I'm not able to get in-game until tomorrow night (on phone now). The pick is set up under a shop sign. It's been up for a few days and hasn't sold, but I can't 100% guarantee that it will still be there whenever you go to purchase it. I apologize for this.

EDIT: Figured out a solution. I used minechat to turn off buy flag on that res for everyone except for you. The pickaxe is safe from purchase from everyone except for you.
  7. Can I still buy the Momentus's Helmet for 20k?
  8. I just did a stock check and the helmet sold a few days ago and I missed it when I updated the thread. I'm sorry for that. I have corrected all current stock as of now.

Pickaxe is still on hold for you. Please reply to this to let me know you are still interested.
  9. I am still interested in it will be there today or tomorrow to buy it then OK ?
  10. Yeah that's fine. I took it out of the chest to prevent it from being bought so if you just want to pay me I can just mail it to you.
  11. would u be into buying promos?
  12. Only selling, sorry.
    CallumDAKing likes this.
  13. I'm sorry I keep forgetting how much was it again? Again I do apologize for my forgetfulness
  14. No worries. It's 275k as stated in the OP.
  15. Sent. :)
  16. Suppose I shold bump this.