[ Selling Promo's ] In need of startup capitol

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Oasis_Co, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Some of you guys or girl's may know me some may not, I am Oasis_Co. I was a resident & small shop owner on SMP6 roughly almost 2 years ago. Had some IRL things go on that drew me away from Minecraft but now I am back and looking to get my shop going again. I am looking to sell some my promo's to be able to fund the things I need to get my farm's back up and running. Prices are negotiable and I am open to trade's. As a starting point I am using The_Mancub's Promo List as a source for my promo prices. So with out further rambling......

Selling:
    1 x Dancer (Unused) -65,000r
    4 x Prancer (Unused) - 25,000r
    1 x Empire Firework 2014 - 32,000r
    4 x Empire Firework 2016 - 22,000r
    1 x Holiday Candle 2014 - 25,000r
    4 x Holiday Candle 2016 - 18,000r
    1 x Headless Horseman Mask 2014 - 45,000r
    1 x Mineral Mincer - 55,000r
    1 x Turkey Slicer ( annual )- 35,000r
    1 x Ham Hacker - 50,000r
    1 x Ham Hacker ( Used ) " Swung once and killed a sheep, It's deadly. Carefull! " - 45,000r
    5 x Feast for a King - 5,000r
    2 x Labor Bench 2015 - 40,000r
    2 x Cupid Bundle - 65,000r
    1 x Stable Voucher - 6,000r
    2 x Vault Voucher - 7,000r
    1 x Pot of Gold ( Unused, I believe?? ) - 20,000r
    1 x Birthday Cookie 2015 - 150,000r
    1 x Remembrance Poppy 2014 - 25,000r
    1 x Meteor Bow - 15,000r
    1 x Chicken skewer ( Great for the BBQ's, C'mon you want this!! ) - 30,000r
    1 x Birthday Cake 2015 - 20,000r
    4 x Candy Cane Sword -30,000r

Looking for: ( searching for best prices possible)

I will update the list as I come across more thing's I'm looking for. Wanna give a shout out to The_Mancub for the great promo list thank you for this, It would have taken me days to find this information if not for you. Thank you
    padde73 and The_Mancub like this.
  2. I'd like to buy the 2014 Halloween Mask
    Oasis_Co likes this.
  3. Don't need the promos, but I donated to your shop :)
    Oasis_Co, AncientTower and _Devuu__ like this.
  4. The mask is your's if you are still interested. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, I was extremely tired last night.

Thank you so much for the donation Eviltoade it will be a big help in rebuilding.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  5. I'll sell you the beacons
    Gordan_the_Gourd likes this.
  6. That's fine I don't expect people to be glued to the forums.. Life exists outside of EMC related matters.. I am still interested in the mask and lets throw one dancer egg my way as well. I'll be logging in shortly to pay, just mail the items when you get the chance.
  7. I’d like the ham hacker pls
  8. Thank you very much for your business. :)

Are you interested in the regular old ham hacker or the OP sheep killer one lol
  9. I'll take the 2015 birtday cookie please
  10. Thank you very much for your business Cookie is gone as well as one of the 2014 Empire fireworks.
    padde73 likes this.
  11. Not used one
  12. they both are available and i am logged on right now :p just shopping around
  13. I would like to buy your Dancer and both Cupid Bundles if possible
  14. Sure no problem, I'm normally on utopia. or I can come meet you on a SMP of your choice :) Just let me know your In-game name if it's not the same as on the forum's.

*Edit* Thank you very much for the purchase :) main post updated
  15. paid for the unused one
  16. Your unused Ham Hacker has been sent to you VIA the mail. Thank you so much for your purchase :)
  17. Do you still have the unused ham hacker? If so I'd like to purchase it.
  18. Sorry the Unused Ham hacker is already sold. I am willing to go down to 40k for the Extremely slightly used one though.
  19. Do you still need the stack of rabbit feet? What price range were you thinking about?
  20. Bump,
    Sorry had some IRL things come up and haven't been able to get on much, but I no longer need the rabbit feet. Again sorry about not replying sooner.