[Selling] Original Wooden Planks

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Jay2a, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Before you complain, these planks I'm selling are just called Wooden Planks. They were not renamed. They were made before there were different types of wood in Minecraft. Since there was only oak wood at the time, there was no need to call them oak planks.

Information about the planks

• Named "Wooden Planks"
    • Fireproof
    • Must be mined with a pickaxe
    • Made before 1.2.5
    • Can NOT be crafted any more
    • Can NOT be obtained any more

Also, here's a picture of them

2013-08-29_19.33.54.png

Anyway, if you're interested in buying them, name a price that you think they're worth. I may have missed a lot of information about this, but this is what I'm giving.

Comments/complaints?
  2. How's 1k for 2 sound?
  3. It's a deal, I currently have around two stacks of them, you can buy them, test one or two of them to see if they work, and if you aren't satisfied, you'll get a full refund.
  4. I have 9 stacks of those :p
  5. It doesn't matter how many of them anyone has, they're special, can't be obtained, are fireproof, and can only be mined with a pickaxe.

EDIT: And please, in the future, don't comment saying you have more of those. I'm poor, trying to make some money, and you could ruin my business that way.
  6. Not trying to cause trouble, wasn't going to sell them anyways. Just never saw anyone else who had them.

And please, in the future, don't jump to conclusions.
  7. I'm not exactly jumping to conclusions, I'm just saying not to in the future.

I don't really know how to explain what I mean, though.
  8. I really dont understand this... The 1.2.5 wood planks?
  9. No, they were the wooden planks that were only able to be obtained before 1.2.5. These wooden planks are fireproof, and can't be mined up by hand. When 1.2.4/1.2.5 came out, people couldn't get them legitimately now.
  10. What happened was before 1.2.5 you could only make them into "wooden slabs" which all looked like oak. after 1.2.5 all wood types could be made into slabs with their respective colors and names. But the original "wooden slabs" were never taken out of EMC if they were already crafted. These are no longer able to be crafted, so they are unique. They acted like stone slabs so they are fireproof and have to be taken down with a pickaxe.
  11. Im interested jay, can I see them in person? Tell me where to go - Im on for a while now :)
  12. Come on to Smp1 residence 2422, and I can let you look at some.
  13. Thanks, on my way ~FDNY21
  14. Bought 5 pieces from him, it's pretty cool ^_^
  15. I bought some too, They are very good!
  16. What's the price for each?
  17. Just go find him when hes on later and make him an offer, some people offer 1k for 2, but go ahead and find him to give him an offer and hes sure to negotiate :) ~FDNY21
  18. Can we trade?
    Im a bit poor too.