[SELLING] New Store on SMP9

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by 96talon, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Hello Everyone,
    Its my pleasure to announce the Grand opening of my new store on SMP9 @19164. Its still in the early stages but I am continously adding new items every week. I am also taking orders for large qtys of Several items such as, Glass, Smooth Stone, Birch logs and Birch Products plus much more. 5 floors divided and Organized for your easy shopping experiance. If i don't have it I'll do my best to get it for you. Eventually I will have an Enchanted Item floor full of Great Armour, weapons and tools. So come on down and check out my inventory. My Prices on some stuff is the lowest around while other things are competitive with other vendors.
    Pab10S and dresden72 like this.
  2. The stores been updated and new items have been added. Prices are still competitive. I also am still taking orders for Glass, smooth stone and Logs. If you have any other request please feel free to send me a message and i will tell you whether i have access to those items you request or not.
    Store is on smp9 @ 19164