[Selling] Item restocking

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by RWingers, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Hello to all the small shops or sellers that can't keep up with their supplies. I am starting up an order in bulk shop in which you tell me what you need and how much you need and I will farm it for you. My prices are lower than average but with the expectation that you will resell them at a higher price. I will only deal with shop owners though. The list can be found here as to what I sell small orders , can normally be filled within a day of the deal being struck on this thread, any order larger will be no longer than two days within the deal being struck. There is no maximum but keep in mind I am human so I might need some time to fill masive orders I will not sell through ingame chat as this could cause complications therefore you must post on this thread to make an order I will then contact you as soon as I can thank you.
  2. My recommendation would be to start a larger thread and include the following:

What items you stock
    How much those items cost exactly
    How long it usually takes to get those items
    How much can people order
    Do you deliver, and if not where to pick up the orders

Any other pertinent information

-ET
    SirTah, BenMA, crafter31211 and 4 others like this.