[SELLING] Glass at SMP1 403 "The Glass Hut"

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by LouisKenX, Nov 17, 2013.

1. I have been mining sand, making and selling glass like crazy to the mega-malls for some time now. Now, I'm happy to announce the opening of my own shop on SMP1.

My specialty shop on SMP1 403 only sells glass. Go to 403 and enter the McDonalds building :D.

If you have a large order, please contact me in-game. I do not take delivery orders as I'm pretty busy with real-life. Thank you for your business in advance. :D

Glass Prices:
    1 Stack of 80r
    Single chest (1728blocks) for 2160r

Screen Shot 2013-11-25 at 11.41.56 PM.jpg
  2. I have 6 DCs of glass in stock. Buy that glass for that special someone :D
    Bro_im_infinite and cddm95ace like this.
  3. The Glass Hut will soon move to a new store front. It's still the same res 403 on SMP1.
    The chests will be relocated inside the newly constructed McDonalds. This McDonalds only sells glass :).

Attached Files:

deathconn and homer71171 like this.
  4. I have also started selling cooked beff and leather. Screen Shot 2013-12-08 at 10.55.40 AM.jpg
  5. Maybe lower glass prices a bit...if you are a specialty shop many people look for cheap prices from them. :) just a suggestion and if you buy glass i got a few DCs i can sell to you
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  6. Sorry, no. I am not buying glass. I only sell it.
  7. Ok :) btw i love the design :p micky Ds
  8. I know many don't like McDonald's. I like it just fine. Always a cheerful and clean place, when I visit.
  9. I dont mind it at all...just dont eat there much. I like how you designed it is what im saying :)