[SELLING] Gear and Enchanted Books!

Discussion in 'Selling' started by ChumMiner, Nov 10, 2015.

1. So I'm finally posting about my gear shop on smp5. I've got all the books and all the diamond gear. I have made some special gear ready to go if you like it that way. If there is something you want me to add, just ask. Look around all the rooms and upstairs. It's designed to be a fun shop. I know prices have changed on books recently, so I will be lowering some of them here and there. Feel free to advise if you have an opinion.

Free anvil use! And I'll do my best to keep some exp bottles in the shop. Look around, I keep them in different places. My main armor set is back in stock and I've added mending to the set. This does mean that the price is up a little.

Update: Someone stole my +gear tag. I've added the tag +chum to make up for this.

Come to SMP5 at 10941 or /v +chum

See you in game!
    ChumMiner

I've added a mob head sale section to my shop. This is not a buy/sell. Just selling them until supplies run out. First come, first serve. This is about a year's worth of heads piling up.

Not sure about prices, but let me know if something is really off and I'll adjust it.
  2. Wow, it's been a while since I've added a new item to my shop. I meant to add this item when the combat update came out. Cough, cough. I think I waited a little too long...but here it is:

Nothung

This is the sword that Billy carried in Adventure Time!

Sharpness V
    Knockback II
    Fire Aspect II
    Looting III
    Sweeping Edge III
    Unbreaking III
    Mending

Price: 5300 rupees

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Nothung

khixan likes this.
  3. Hey, in case you needed to get around my shop a little easier, use these tags:

/v 10941 pick (pickaxes)
    /v 10941 sword (swords)
    /v 10941 armor (armor sets)
    /v 10941 mob (mob heads)
    /v 10941 axe (axes)
    /v 10941 shovel (shovels)
    /v 10941 rod (fishing rods)
    /v 10941 bow (bows)
    /v 10941 heads (my head museum)

Hope this helps! Happy shopping!
  4. Definitely going to have to check this out. There is someone starting a similar shop on smp7... finally :)
    ChumMiner likes this.
  5. woot, go Chum! :D
    ChumMiner likes this.
  6. Great shop, good price on the pick axe. I'll be back ,
  7. My smp5 shop was closed for a few days to do my crazy trade. The trade deadline is passed, so /v +gear at 10941 is back open to business. Everything is stocked up!
  8. Bump. Had to add a new tag: Please use /v +chum instead of +gear from now on. Some bonehead stole my tag.
  9. Bump. I'm running out of rupees! Please buy my junk.
  10. Come and get your gear and enchanted books!
  11. bump...new item. see above
  12. bump....mob heads added to the shop. Hurry, get them before they're gone. Limited supplies.
  13. bump, supplies are up and doing good. Don't forget to buy a mob head if you need one!
  14. Haven't added much to the shop, but I'm playing again a little and so most gear is stocked again. Let me know if you need something specific and I can help you out with that. Also....ghast heads are in stock at the moment. Come get one quick if you want before someone else does.

khixan likes this.
  15. I've added Enderman Heads. I've got 4 right now. 10k each. Get them before someone else does.

16. bumping for new item! Check out the Ice Boots!

Go to /v 10941 armor
  17. Just so you all know, I'm starting to bulk up on more stock. So far pickaxes are well stocked. I'll keep going to try to fill the whole store.
    Gawadrolt likes this.