Selling enchanted Pick Axe

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by MeVoid, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Efficiency III Unbreaking III Diamond Pick Axe
    Selling for 1.5K
    Smp9 /v MeVoid
    :) hurrry please
  2. MeVoid, when pricing enchanted items you need to take in consideration a few factors. 1) Unbreaking - Unbreaking III is the equivelence to 4 diamond picks ( 12 diamonds at 50r each is 600r) 2) Efficiency - at 600r worth of diamonds (and 1r of wood) the Efficiency of this pick in your mind increases its value by 900% 3) Fortune and Silk Touch N/A
    Not saying it is a bad pick or you should not sell but in my mine it is maybe worth 1.4k-1.6k, and if you want to sell fast a more appropriate pricing would help you a lot.
  3. .. thanks :D
  4. Also take in to consideration biscut, if you are someone like me who doesn't want to take the time to to first, look for someone selling 12 diamonds for 50r, in stock if I might add, or go out searching for diamons, time in my eyes is worth money too. So I can understand anyone selling a pic like this for anything below 2k. Just depends on the person. And I know for me I wouldn't want to run around with 4 diamond picks in my inventory:p Oh and MeVoid, did you sell it yet? If not ill buy:D
  5. yeah i sold it :/ sorry
  6. No problem, thanks though:D
  7. That is why I said how much he should price it at. 6k is a bit much, and it is not too hard to find diamonds in stock. Not hrd at all unless you are really that lazy.