[Selling]Decorations Heads! (Tuqueque's Heads@DECO)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services' started by Tuq_SolidColor, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Available @ /v +deco in /utopia!
    Quartz Head= 1200r/ea
    Smp8 head= PM to get a set for free(want duplicates? 3.5k each)
    Solid Color Heads: Standard Deco price + Deco bulk discount

Heads that I have:

Best Minecraft Servers

Best Minecraft Servers

All of them are helmet size!
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Equinox_Boss and OriginalScuf like this.
  2. These are a little pricy :( but I will think about it

But plz do a cheeseburger I will pay 5k!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Ill try to do the hamburger next, but im preety sure that someone else out there has that skin, and maybe he/she can give you the head... Anyways thanks for realizing my main point of making this shop! i made this shop so people could decorate, not get rich or antyhing. So i've dropped prices to 1200r(from 2100), i believe that;s an affordable price. Heads are time-consuming to get, so i believe is ok. Maybe prices will change in future(either up or down) but for now it will remain at 1200r

Due to the price change, i send an extra copy to everyone who bought the heads, to compense for the price change, this will only happen in this one
    Equinox_Boss, Kytula and gladranger7 like this.
  4. ok that is beyond fair :) I would like to buy one plz will u mail it to me if I pay 2k?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. bump, more on stock!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. bump

Current suggestions for next head is redstone block or a gaming console( probs is redstone block!) suggest more!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Honestly i think you should re-raise the price because number 1 you have to repeatedly kill yourself, and 2 you have to actually make the head. Just a suggestion and my personal opinion. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Nah, i can just afk to get them while i do homework, so it isnt that time consuming(i automized it completely), so im going to leave them at that price, a 2k head for decoration, is kinda expensive you know, 1k, is reasonable... =D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Gotta get 1 when I log on tomorrow lol rip rupees spent over 20k in 1 day already buying decorative heads lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. changing skin next month as when i changed it back to tuqueque, the new skin would had altered my original one(next name tuqueque2 or something, as tuqueque1 are the quartz)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. The new heads are out!

can be got at /v +deco on smp8
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I had the burger decor head and so did someone else, there could also be more people with that head all available at /v +deco

Also ik this has been anwsered already i think but 1.2k rupees for these arent pricy at all :p Decor heads usually go around for 1k-1.5k. 1. Cause there awesome decoration blocks :D and 2. The player has to take time out of there own schedule to farm a lot of these heads for players to have in stock
    Equinox_Boss and gladranger7 like this.
  13. bump for the new heads
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Hello people! I started doing a mini series of deco heads for solid colors and these are what i have done! I need more colors from you guys!

http://imgur.com/a/zanQY
    Equinox_Boss and Eviltoade like this.
  15. Added Red Wine to the To-Do list, any other suggestions?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. How do you auto kill yourself?
    Tuq_SolidColor likes this.
  17. It's a head farm friend
    Equinox_Boss and Tuq_SolidColor like this.
  18. Could u do a couple heads that have 18262 on them also do u have an smp9 ones
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Bed, water stream, drop, repeat

Ill gladly do it, if you want custom colors or designs, but some @Deco mates are doing alphanumeric stuff already (in Stone, wood, and quartz i think) If you would like a custom design please shoot me a PM!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Can I have them in emerald colours?