Selling an SMP5 Residence

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services' started by Carbonyx, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Hi EMC! I'm no longer in need of my res now that /changeowner is now avaliable, so I'm selling it! It's almost brand new, one person would take about 5 minutes to clear it. It's up for 35k, not including the 25k fee. Make sure you're rich to buy this res. PM me offers on smp5 /msg theaustinx or reply to this thread. Thanks :)
  2. What makes this res special?
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  3. Yeah if it doesn't have some special location or number I'm afraid it's not worth very much lol.
  4. Is there something special about the res? All I can see is a box with teleports.
  5. Turn around to see the res.
  6. I'm only going to make a 10k profit from this. The fee for owner change is 25k alone so I need to make a little bit of money from it.
  7. I think what the above posters are talking about is that the residence is nothing special unless it has a special number/build/near significant event places, etc...

If it does not have at least one of those 3 that makes the res stand out, it will be no different from any other res using /res open
  8. I understand that, but now that I've done res open lol I guess it really isn't worth anything. I suppose I'll just unclaim it.
    FrozenForger likes this.
  9. Sorry to burst your bubble :/