Selling a SMP7 wild base!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services' started by Mrlegitislegit, May 16, 2012.

1. I am selling a un-used wild base of mine on SMP7. From what ICC, I can only really sell this in a PM. The base is on a small jungle island pretty far out in the SMP7 wild. Near the island is a small swamp biome, and the main land. Here are some pictures.

Best Minecraft Servers

Best Minecraft Servers

Best Minecraft Servers

Why is there no pictures of the insides? Its up to you to find out! ;) Its not a burned out shell, so don't worry! The base has three houses (A tree house, a church looking house, and mine, a small little hut.) a mob spawner and a Nether portal. It also has a fridge and a small little pet house. (It was made for a cat, so it might not fit a dog.) It has a small mine near the the crap shack (My house) and also another one near the swamp island. I had two others living their, but Brandop123, has been perm banned, and Paszcza, has switched to another account, and is taking time off of EMC, has told me I could sell it. Paszcza says that 10K would be a good starting price, but I want to know what you think I should set it at! :) Thanks for reading! :D :)
  2. did you ask ICC directly? because i heard that selling coordinates isnt allowed anymore
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. Yes, though a PM. He said that publicly is not allowed, but though a PM.
  4. I have one person who wants to buy it. Anyone else?