{Seeking} Graphic Design Artist

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by finch_rocks_1, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Hey

I am seeking a graphic design artist. Note that this is not MC related. I am looking for a title to be made as well as a logo.

If you are interested please pm me your portfolio. Note that the portfolio can not include any MC stuff as I am not looking for that. Price will be decided whether it be rupees or promos.

No deadline on finding a job so I will choose someone after I find some I like.

~Finchy
  2. Does no one have any design skills? Come on...
  3. No I do not
  4. I mean, sorta, but like, not very well.
  5. I do but I don't have my pc available at the moment. You can look at my thread for samples. While some of them are MC, I have a bunch of text ones there
  6. I am more looking along the lines of text like;

https://i.imgur.com/e7fb1Mt.png

with a transparent background so i can add to pictures and you see the text and not a background as well.

The Logo, Is more what you see on say the Web Browser for a site, a Profile pic... that type of stuff.

You dont have any examples of past work?

Its for my game, hehe. Been working on the Site (Have a Main Game site page, Forums, and a Bug Tracker).

Why post?
  7. I mean no not really, and yeah I kinda figured lol.
  8. I'm pretty sure I can do that. If you'd like, we could go into specifics via PM; however, like I said, I don't currently have my pc available.
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.
  9. Because you asked...

10. Hmm, I'm alright, I suppose. I mostly do oil paintings (on paint, but I can sketch decently irl), but I can do some other things if you want. You'll have to let me know your basic idea for what you're wanting.
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.
  11. Not the style I am looking for. As noted already unrelated to mc.
  12. I mean.. I have a Wacom tablet I just got and can dabble in it for sure but I mean :S lol.. I'm working on my skills for sure as I'm great at hand drawing. This is a bit different