School Schedules

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kledoe, Aug 18, 2015.

1. I'm in Class 4-D for the most part..oh, yeah, I have school six days per week.
    boozle628 likes this.
  2. That schedule...
  3. That schedual scares me o_o
    Shyguy_1 likes this.
  4. Is your schedual in Spanish? It seems like it is.
    Shyguy_1 likes this.
  5. No, it's a different, closely related language... is that Italian?
  6. Wait, now that I look at it...I think it might be Italian now that you mentioned it xD
    Shyguy_1 likes this.
  7. Back in my day (last year) my classes were 81 minutes long
  8. I'm off to college in September, we'll be having three days a week at the college doing motorsport engineering. I don't know what days yet but most of the time will be numbers, how things work, how to fix, how to improve, how to get more from a race car and so on. Some of the time will be practical, working in the garage on the rally/race/test cars.

That's the base idea of it, but some of my time at home will involve studying, and I may spend one or two days a week down at the race track to work on the college cars that are racing there, and I may end up getting a job elsewhere too. Need to make money for all the cars that I'm going to buy myself... ;) If anyone has any questions about it then feel free to ask but I don't know all about it yet anyway, still don't know which days I am going in until the end of the month! :p
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  9. Ours are based on a block schedule, as well.

Maroon Day-
    1. Algebra
    2. Stained Glass
    3. Geography and History of the World (H)
    4. English (H)

Gold Day-
    1. P.E
    2. Photography
    3. Biology
    4. Ceramics
  10. This class sounds amazing (assuming it IS an art course :p). :o Do you have any idea how it will function yet? As in the sort of projects you'll be doing and how you'll be making them?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. 1. Health and Wellness
    2. Intro to Engineering Design
    3. Biology I
    4. German I
    5. English I
    6. Geometry
    7. Study Hall
  12. Italian, they have some very subtle differences, but it's very different. :p
  13. Mira todos las clases de Espanol! Que bueno! Me gusta Espanol mucho!

I got high marks when I took Spanish for being an expert at rrrrrrolling my r's. :p
  14. So far, all I know is that it involves stained glass, cutting, and soldering. We're in the middle of doing a mosaic, and have already learned the cutting proccess, which is fun. Other projects are boxes and kaleidoscopes, however those are for the more experienced students. This is a favorite of mine, but I probably won't be continuing the courses as I am about to be pulled out of school to do home schooling.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  15. Aye, that's Italian. It looks similar to Spanish because they're both descended from Latin :p (English is too, but has influences from Scandinavian languages, Celtic languages, Norman and French... just felt like pointing that out for some reason >.>)
  16. Good Luck!
    samsimx likes this.
  17. My school is one that uses electronics, lucky me!
  18. Here's a translation, with the use of Spanish and English... :
    Latino -> Latin, maybe
    Italiano -> Italian
    Matematica -> Math
    Inglese -> English
    Storia -> History?
    Scienze -> Science
    Religione -> Religion
    Arte -> Art
    Filosofia -> Philosophy
    ED. Fisica -> Physical ED
    Fisica -> Physics
    Kyzoy likes this.
  19. Ahhhh! I remember highschool!! I had A and B Days also! And (Wedsnday was homeroom day), Lol good ole highschool :)
  20. A day = Tuesdays and Thursdays
    .1 language arts
    .2 social studies
    .3 math algebra 1
    .4 butt tons of homework

B day = Wednesdays and Fridays
    .l science
    .2 butt tons of home work

(Monday is just metric butt tons of home work due)

And is you are asking yourself "why such a weird schedule?" It is an online school.