Same IP - Multiple accounts - voting?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by dsra78, Aug 1, 2014.

1. So, my husband and I both play on EMC. I would like to be able to vote, daily, like he does to earn the rewards. We're on the same IP. So...am I pretty much out of luck? Kinda sucks because it takes a very long time to earn things.

Sorry if this is gone over somewhere but I looked and didn't find anything. I really hope something can be done because it doesn't seem right.
  2. Split the sites. You vote on 4, he votes on 4.
  3. I'm also pretty sure that it's more on the Voting Site's side instead of EMC's
  4. It is a problem yes. Unfortunately, EMC cannot help it, as it is the voting sites checking the IP's for voting duplication.

What I did when I lived amongst EMC players was that we agreed with each other, that I voted for let us say Top, someone else voted at Mine status... If you are two players at your home, split the voting pages into two. Voting just for one site will maintain your voting streak.
  5. I vote the two highest sites for my account and one site for my brother's account and the rest of the sites are if I vote too early on the other sites and for my alt account I just got...
  6. Oh! So I can vote on just one site and it'll keep my streak? Nice! Thanks guys - didn't think of that.