Saiviouss' Official Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Saiviouss, Feb 28, 2016.

?

Should I build a castle, Fort, Country Home, or Wooden Palace?

Poll closed Mar 29, 2016.
Castle 3 vote(s) 75.0%
Fort 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Country Home 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Wooden Palace 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello, I'm Saiviouss
    I bet a lot of player don't know who I am or where I came from so here is a formal introduction to me on Empire Minecraft.
    I have playing Minecraft for years, Formerly an Owner, Administrator, Moderator, and helper on a lot of servers public and private. However due to most of these servers going under due to unforeseen circumstances and legal issue that Mojang AB had rights to, I have found myself at a loss and wanted to enjoy "playing" minecraft once again. I am VERY impressed with EMC to the point within 2 day I was a supporter! Even more so I became diamond within a week. I know some of you see me throwing money around but in all reality I see through what it takes to run a server and all that goes with it. Perks are great but someone has to keep the server sustained financially. I have done some research before coming to EMC and realize this place is for me. I understand the infrastructures that are needed to keep this server great and I applaud all of the staff and players alike for keeping this server one of the best if not the best! I am humbly enjoying my homestead on SMP6 and am meeting new people every day. I hope that ill meet a lot of you and I'm sure well get to know one another in-game, on the forums, and in Mumble. Mumble wasn't my best choice for VOIP but is logically sound and works with many without a lot of compatibility issues.(unless you run Windows10 lol i think the overlay doesn't work) I found SMP6 and a newly formed friend helped me along as i went(she knows who she is!) What a wonderful minecraft. See you in game I might have cheap cake for sale!

SirTah and EnderMagic1 like this.
  2. Welcome to the empire! :)
    Saiviouss likes this.
  3. Welcome to the empire! Build the world with us.
    Saiviouss likes this.
  4. Welcome to the Empire :D. Thought your name look familiar you were in mumble last night while I was joking around. :p
    We3_Nub_ and Saiviouss like this.
  5. Great introduction! Welcome to EMC, if you ever need anything or have a question please ask! :)
    We3_Nub_ and Saiviouss like this.
  6. HI Saiviouss. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
    Patr1cV and DSE_Shopkeeper_A like this.
  7. Welcome to EMC, Saiviouss! Enjoy your stay! :D
    Saiviouss likes this.
  8. Welcome to EMC! Have a great stay bro!
  9. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
    Saiviouss likes this.