Ryuga_XI

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ryuga_XI, Dec 29, 2012.

?

What do you like best?

Mining 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Slaying 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Building 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Being a n00b 2 vote(s) 22.2%
All of the above except for being a n00b 4 vote(s) 44.4%
All of the above (Including being a n00b) 2 vote(s) 22.2%
  1. Yes, I'm been on EMC for over a year, and I've never been on Forums.(Which proves I don't really go on EMC website. xD)

Anyways, I'm going to introduce myself on EMC. I'm Ryuga_XI. My res is 1540. (I have a res on 1291 too, but it belongs to my friend.) I'm 401 days old on EMC, used to be a Gold Supporter, and have many friends on EMC. I introduced many vague names onto EMC. ownecrc, mitchelljez, Fat_Bob123, rbn923, and Cheep_Man_Bob. (Woah. That's a lot of people. I never knew 5 people felt kinda big. Also, Fat_Bob123 got banned.) In fact, I introduced them to Minecraft. (Ha ha! :D) I discovered Minecraft when I accidentally stumbed upon the Yogscast. (Yes, it's true.) After that, I wanted Minecraft, but couldn't get it for a year. Then, somewhere in Winter 2011, I got Minecraft.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. You and me found out about minecraft the same way :D Also welcome to the forums, and congrats on the 400 days old.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Sqiggley, which video did you watch that introduced you to Minecraft??? Mine is The Cavern Custom Map, I think. Well, mine involves a dark cavern and The Yogscast dying.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Mine was their shadow of israphel I found it when it was only about 6 episodes in and I have been watching them ever since.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Btw, im totaly a n00b kind of guy. ;)
  6. Lol, My favorite one is Tekkit episodes. Though 2nd favoorite one is Shadow Of Israphel.
    sqiggleyjeff likes this.
  7. Also, I watched SHadow OF Israphel to Episode 40 something.