Runder's public gold farm {SMP9}

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by OhMiku, Jul 21, 2017.

1. I got bored and made a public gold farm on SMP9.

It is free for anyone to use, and it comes with a strength 2 beacon. This is a non automatic farm, so please do not AFK here as it causes lag.

You can get here by travelling to -60 -3000 from Wild C on SMP9. Or you can use the slightly more dangerous Nether route.

In order to get to the Nether path go to /Nether and go in this direction (North).

From the spawn you can climb this ladder and use the Nether path, which currently is dangerous as it is not protected and has high drops into lava, so if you use this path be careful =P
    If you get lost look for where spawn is in this bottom picture and travel in that direction (All the way to the end of the North side then head West).

I do happen to need a few donations to completely finish the gold farm.
    Anything from this list helps:
    Sea lanterns,
    Rails.

Make sure to read every sign at the farm please.
  2. Added some new things to the farm.

Still looking for donations of sea lanterns.
  3. If you put trap doors on the edges the the portals they will be more likely to fall in the water. Also it looks like they are getting jammed up at the intersections where the water streams meet. And the chests in the enchanting room can't open when they have stone above them.
    Rundercaster likes this.
  4. How many sea lanterns do you need? I can probably hook you up :)
  5. I could post pics of our private gold farm. That is if you are having issues. Just offering help if needed. Works as good if not better than smp8's. Not a jab at their build, they built theirs that way on purpose. We have a manual set up too (exp for mending) and it just gets flooded with piggies to kill.
    Rundercaster likes this.
  6. Mobs falling in the water is not an issue, the jams sort themselves out after a minute or two and I can fix the chests.
    2-3 stacks should suffice, thanks.