Rudolph plz

Discussion in 'Buying' started by MrAdazahi, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Im buying rudolph,used or unused idc i just need it for some expirimental breeding

Ty
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. What price range you looking at? Cause I'm thinking 500K for non used. 325k for used sounds affordable too.
    Equinox_Boss and CallumDAKing like this.
  3. 500k unised? I thought they were 300k unused 200k used

Anyway i can complain if you have a used one im for it but it may be a bir for me to get an unused one, not mentioning imma spawn it anyway
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Bump plz
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Another bump fir the horsey
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Begging in the sales section isn't going to help you Ex. Maybe make a reverse auction for a used one. Start out at 500k with 5k bid decrease. That sounds like the best bet.
    After all, with each year passing Rudolph gets harder and harder to acquire.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Im not begging im buying. And i dont trust auctions of any kind as they always turn out bad for me.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. They'll only turn out bad if you don't have the starting bid amount of rupees. I'd fork over 500k for an unused Rudolph if I had the chance. We're now four reindeer in, out of the nine that will be. I'd be surprised if an unused Rudolph didn't go for 1 mil+ when all nine reindeer have been released.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Im looking for used
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. I got one for you :) What is your amount again? (I actually got 2 but keeping 1 in which 1 is unused and 1 is used)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Yes i will buy used lets move this to a pm ill send you to discuss price
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Rudolph goes for 500k? Last I saw, it was like 150k. I must be behind the times.
    cowland123 likes this.
  13. When was last? 6 months ago?, a year ago, 2,3,4 years ago? We are talking of an item from 2013 here. :p
  14. Some guy bought 2 used ones for 225k each couple months ago
  15. I think within the past few months, but I also have a terrible memory. I bought all 3 of mine for 90k, but that's been at least a year ago.
  16. The problem with promos these days is that everyone is trying to have a shop selling them. Making the prices go down like crazy, But older promos are harder to get. It all depends... I guess everyone has their own price.
    NubNubNuberScrub and kaptrix like this.
  17. I am also in need of a used Rudolph if someone else sees this (looks like exex got one i think...)
    Just pm me. Thanks
  18. To anyone it may concern I bought a Unspawned Rudolph today for 250k
  19. O-o
  20. Mcsaw is still concidering my offer