Rhino's Enchant service!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Runningrhino, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys Rhino here and today I bring you a brand new service. Enchantments by Runningrhino.
    In this service I can enchant any Item you would like me to at Level 30! I will also be doing custom anything orders.

Prices:
    Level 30 enchantments: 1250r (Subject to change)
    Custom orders: Depends on item and wanted enchants. Diamond armor will cost more as diamonds are more expensive and books are very expensive.

Pickup:
    You may pick you items up at 3999 smp2. There is no charge for pickup but I can and will deliver for an extra 100r.

Bulk orders: Bulk orders will receive a discount depending on the item. Bows will be the best discount while diamond chestplates will not receive much of a discount because of the price of them.

One last thing: I DO NOT provide the items for the lvl 30 enchant service You may contact me through pm on forums or in game with your request. I will then set up an access chest for you at 3999 and I will continue from there.
  2. Wouldn't a 20 rupee transport cost make more sense? Ten rupees to vault each way?
  3. Diamond armor and books dont take more effort to enchant?
  4. Jacob, I try to make a profit and some people just dont have time to pick stuff up.
  5. Im talking about the cost of Diamonds for bulk or custom orders.
  6. Hmm, not that i am ordering, but how much would Unbreaking 3, Efficiency 5, Silk 1 Pick be?
  7. Hmmm. about 3 to 4k maybe less maybe more
  8. I will keep it in mind :) i need a supplier for a few of those picks. (not now, i need exact price b4 deciding)