Rhino's Building Co.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Runningrhino, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Rhino' Building Co.

Hello, my name is Runningrhino and today I present to you Rhino's Building Co.
    We focus on creating special and unique builds requested by you. We can build malls, mansions, houses and also do landscaping and interior design.
    Some pictures of my builds will be uploaded soon as I am not on my main computer

Prices: (Prices vary depending on type to build and materials, If you provide materials it is much cheaper and if I must it costs more depending on how much those materials cost)

Buildings

Small building: 1k-10k depending on size and materials
    Medium building: 10k-30k depending on size and materials
    Large building: 30k-100k depending on size and materials (Probably not 100k unless its all diamond blocks)
    Large mall/shop: 40k-150k depending on size and materials

Landscaping

Small area: 100 to 1k depending on size and materials
    Medium area: 1k to 5k depending on size and materials
    Large area: 5k to 10k depending on size and materials
    Large mall/shop: 20k to 50k

Interior design

Small building: 1k to 5k depending on size and materials
    Medium building: 5k to 10k depending on size and materials
    Large building: 10k to 50k depending on size and materials
    Large mall/shop: 20k to 50k

Discounts

If you combine landscaping and Interior design you may receive up to 50% off depending on the size and price.

I will be giving out special coupon books every week which may have anything from 100r off to a free mega mall.

Ordering

To order a build, landscaping, or interior design please start a private conversation with myself with the following information.

Ign:
    Server you want this done on:
    What you want done:
    Residence:
    Coupons if applicable:
    Will you supply materials?:

DISCLAIMER: Prices will very depending on size of building or area. These prices are just estimates and may dip below or above the set price range for different reasons. I reserve the right to decline a job and to limit orders according to my schedule.