[REVERSE AUCTION] 1DC of Stone Slabs

Discussion in 'Reverse Auction Archive' started by AbstractToast9, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Of course not. He can pick up the auction after the time elapsed. and you cant do negative rupees you know this.
    AbstractToast9 and gunthro like this.
  2. Cleaned up the Auction. As effinBatman said "Of course not. He can pick up the auction after the time elapsed. and you cant do negative rupees you know this." You two are just spamming comments on Auction thread which against the rules.

Only way to beat effinbatman bid is to say "Free."
  3. Minimum bid decrease is 75r.
  4. lol... I know the difference between whole numbers and integers... I am going into 8th grade. I agree with everything you just said. My point was. the last bid was 1r... so doing 0r (free) by my understanding, wouldn't be allowed because the minimum bid decrease is 75r.
  5. Is "Free" a number? No, in this sense its being used as a adverb "without cost or payment." Also if want further this please start a convo with me so we stop bumping this auction.
    gunthro and Patr1cV like this.
  6. So are you saying I can place a bid of 0r or not?
  7. I believe you can bid 'FREE'
  8. Ok the last official bid was posted by EffinBatman as you can see above, and it has been just more than 36 hours. This now means that the auction is officially over. I have payed and picked up the items.

This thread may be closed by a mod
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.