Residence Resetting Update

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by GameKribJEREMY, Nov 2, 2011.

1. For the past few weeks, we've been directing everyone to message Justin on the website to get their residence reset. While I was ABLE to do this, it was safer for Justin to have it controlled at the right time to prevent server lag. Justin has modified the script and it should work a bit more smoothly now, meaning I will be able to do it again. In fact, at this time we would PREFER if you sent them to me so we can allow for Justin to focus on programming and expanding. :)

I still will require you to send me a message on the site so that I can get a few verification notices to/from you. Simply asking me in game will result in me telling you to do this and it will be required to get the reset done. I ask this will be done even if you've done it before for a previous reset.

Thanks everyone!
  2. Just to reiterate what Jeremy said and bump this notice:
    • To have your residence reset you must now send a private message to GameKribJEREMY on the forum.
    • If you have already made a request prior to this notice, you must make another one.
    To send a private message, click on GameKribJeremy's profile picture and click the "Start a Conversation" link in the popup that appears.

Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

:)
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.