Res Idea: Res auctions

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 14, 2012.

1. A res auction would be the sale of a lot that has been un-active for 30 days. There would be a pre-set price, depending on the things built of the lot. (Empty lots would start at 100R, lets say.) The buyer gets everything on the lot. If the lot is not sold, it is reset and put out for new players. Any player can buy, but since the prices might get very high, your outcome is based on the rupees you have, making member ship a easier way to get more lots.
    biggiesmawlls likes this.
  2. Also, you should make it so that nobody may go into any buildings, open doors or trapdoors or gates, and not be able to look into any chest. Like an auction should be!
  3. Well, maybe you could look around, just not open anything.
  4. Main floor is now down. (I will start editing my main post from now on. I just posted this since the site went down.)
  5. Sounds like an interesting idea, could be flawed in that the person who is inactive might have a huge number of resources, and if the res goes for a cheap price then that wouldn't be fair to other player. Overall, interesting idea, keep coming up with ideas, it is what makes the Empire so great! :)
  6. It would be their fault for they should be more active, reason or not. It, quite actually, is fair.
  7. Wrong forum..