[Res Build] Frontier

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by wonderwoman_16, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Hi guys! Today, I decided to tell you about one of my Reses! Anyways, I'm just saying, I didn't know if I should put this either in the "Share your EMC Creations" Section, or this one. So I just put it in this one since it relates to what I'm talking about! Anyways, I'm building a Frontier Res on SMP5. I just bought the Res, so I haven't even build anything on it yet. I just wanted to tell people I'm starting a Frontier Res. If you'd like to see it, do /smp5, then /v HelloKittyRo 2, or /v +FrontierRes, or /v +FrontRo. It's on SMP5. It's going to be like, you know, rocks and stuff around. Trees, and other stuff like that. Animals roaming all around the res. I'm just giving you an idea of what it's gonna be! Be sure to come! It's a very exciting out post! (Or frontier if you will)
    From,
    HelloKittyRo
  2. Moved to creations. The frontier is a place where you can establish an outpost and is not accessible using any of the Info you listed.
    HelloKittyRo likes this.
  3. Ok, thanks for the help!