Requesting Artist Assistance!

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by fluffinator09, Apr 25, 2014.

1. I just started a YouTube Channel again and I discovered I need some art for i to look even a little decent. So if anyone wants to send me some I will gladly accept it.
    The graphics I need:
    - Cover Art
    Include these games in the graphic:
    Dota 2
    Fallout
    Wargame
    Prison Architect
    XCOM: Enemy Unknown
    Garry's Mod
    - Individual Video Graphics
    I currently need the following:
    Dota 2 Enchantress
    Dota 2 Lifestealer
    Dota 2 Visage
    Dota 2 Tinker
    Prison Architect 1-10*
    GMod Stalker 1-10*
    GMod Prop Hunt 1-10*
    Gmod TTT 1-10*
    *Must all be delivered at once by the same person. This basically means the same picture but with a different number for episodes.
    Please post your finished graphics here, and consult the below chart for payment thingies:

300r per graphic
    1000r per series graphic (i.e. 1-10)
    3000r for special graphic
  2. I would probably need this more than you...
    But you started the thread :D
  3. Updated the Op
  4. Again updated the OP
  5. In case you're wondering why no one is replying, it's because you're asking for too much with nearly nothing in return.

This:
    is like saying "I just got a new res. I'll gladly accept a skilled builder who wants to build on it for free. I want you to build a mall on my res with quartz, glowstone, bricks and some hardened clay. You need to provide your own materials. I might pay you. I also might not like and not use your design and reset the res to have someone else build on it instead."

And also, it's going to be unlikely that an artist out there will have, like and play all the games you mentioned.
    This is not to bring you down or anything, but I also didn't want you to wait for someone to make your graphics when it's probably not going to happen.
    B4DMAN5IMON and HylianNinja like this.
  6. The thing is I was intending for this to come out as if you did one, I would pay a large sum of rupees for said graphic(s). I meant to fix it when I observed something similar, but I forgot due to some issues at school this week.
  7. I have now fixed the OP to include monies for you people.