Requesting an Outfitter

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by fluffinator09, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Hello all! I am in the process of making an outpost on smp2 and have two friends that are stuck at Town (one died one will be coming on for the first time later). So I am requesting that someone outfit them with a decent kit and send them on their way to me. I can't get back into town easily as I am ~10k blocks out. I will happily pay you back whatever is needed when the deals are complete! Please write back here when you have found the stuff necessary.

Please note I will not be in game for another ~15 minutes.
  2. Give me 2 minutes and Ill grab them stuff! what are their names?
  3. Hey fluffinator09 , I myself am over 29k blocks out from an outpost, takes me 7 minutes to get back to the outpost from my claim. I built a nether rail in just a few days. Your a lot closer you are about 1200 blocks out through the nether, if you would like some help getting a pathway done let me know, I reside on 7, but am will to help you get that done.

Let me know 1200 blocks can be done real quick. :)
  4. One is KawaiiKitty1031 and the other ones name I am not currently privy to (she's the sister of 1031).
    I was planning on building a Nether Rail but I have not established yet, but I will look you up again when the time is good!