Repeatedly and instantly being kicked for hacking on SMP7.

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Vhourgannox, May 5, 2012.

1. I have a chicken farm with so many chickens that they bump my character around at a faster rate than one would normally be able to move. It's been fine until I logged off today surrounded by chickens and am now unable to log back on. Whenever I log on to SMP7, I'm instantly and automatically kicked for hacking.

I think the easiest way to fix this would be if an admin could port me to somewhere else on the server so that I can log back on, but whatever gets me back on the server works for me. Thanks.
  2. try as soon as you join type /home? or /spawn?
  3. Not possible. I can hardly even open my chat box by the time it kicks me from the server.
  4. you do know your not supposed to have massive farm right? because of the lag it creates (do you have over 200 of them) because if you do you may want to farm some xD
  5. I did not know that, but I think I have around that number. I was JUST about to farm them all, but then this happened. I guess next time I'll have to farm them a little earlier.
    Squizzel_Boy and Mrsmiley99 like this.