Relatively new smp3 Mall. (6310)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ENWehr, Sep 24, 2012.

1. I have a mega mall at my lot. I buy and sell almost everything. Please stop by and say hi/take a look around. I need people to sell stuff to me, so if your looking for fast r, go mining and sell it to my mall. Tree logging and mining are both quickly profitable.

At my lot I'm building the cities of "Undertown" and the "Floating City of Shining Spires: Sanctaphrax" from the Edge Chronicles. I've already spent over 50,000r on it so come take a look and see where its gotten me. How did I get 50,000r? A: lots of hard work and owning a mall that makes me 1 to 6k a day.
  2. Please dont double post threads in different categories. You only need one:)
  3. Both happen to be on the front page. Trying to get attention??
  4. Yea, I figured that but there are people who only look at certain categories and I wanted to get to everyone. And I was going to do two separate posts, one here saying I had the shop for people to use, and one on the other category saying to come check out my 50,000k lot. I figured it'd do me more good to combined the two posts and then just post it twice. If I did not have that reason, I'd've made them separate posts.