Reed Farming Help

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by cddm95ace, Dec 13, 2012.

1. So, I have this little reed (sugarcane) farm deep underneath my res, I think it is at level 7. There are three rows of reeds, as the picture shows, and the one row on the far left, everytime I come back to harvest it, will have disappeared. No floating items, nothings, just gone. Its there weirdest things, there's light, water, and its right next to other reeds that grow just fine. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

reed 2.png
    sonicol1 likes this.
  2. This is what it is like when I come back.
    reed 1.png
    sonicol1 likes this.
  3. Have you looked around to see if the reeds are in a chest or something along those lines as I have noticed some item roll back lately.
  4. I've seen it before but have no idea what causes it. If you go to Mogrimoogle's residence you'll see a whole strip like this that extends from one end to the other. You plant it and come back later and they are gone. She just gave up and let it stay that way. It's not water or light in her case, at least.
  5. I got this problem with cocoa beans, at first they were fine, now an entire row is gone. I gave up after about ten tries, but it still annoys me to no end (stupid ocd >.<)
  6. Hmm, well at least its just in a small area
    sonicol1 likes this.