Red Empire | UHC Clan

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Erektus, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Picture of a leader board from a previous game added, don't have any from the other games, will take pictures of future ones.
  2. -Skype Username: lol wut? (I don't use skype for reasons)
    -IGN: ShyNub (Soon to be ShyguytheGamer1)
    -UHC Experience (Games Won): I only have been in once, and I was killed by chin, but I am sure my survival skills and pvp skills, I can make something happen on this team. Also it was unfair since I was the only one on my team xD
    -Rate your communication skills: on a scale of 1-10, I would say an 8. IRL I hate being with people, but when I amon or around EMC, I feel confident.
    -Rate your PVP skills: on a scale of 1-10, I would say 7, but it isn't all that perfect. I fail from here and there, but I atleast try my best
    -Days/Hours you play minecraft: All day, everyday. But school and homework gets in the way which hinders my playing time, but for the most part I am ALWAYS on.
  3. Also forgot to mention, I don't use mods.
  4. -Skype Username: N/A
    -IGN: nuclearbobomb
    -UHC Experience (Games Won): first time on the emc hosted event. I have played uhc on other servers though.
    -Rate your communication skills: on a scale of 1-10, 7
    -Rate your PVP skills: on a scale of 1-10, 8 (I might not do as good depending on if my computer decides to act up again)
    -Days/Hours you play minecraft: weekdays usually after 4-5, weekends whenever I can.
  5. Bump! For those wishing to join please do the following:

Add iRupees, Captian_Foxy, and Spyrovsgnorg to a conversation and fill out the application there, applications posted on the thread will not be reviewed.
  6. Okay then...so add those 3 to a private convo and fill out the app there?
  7. Yes.
  8. I will applly!!