[Recruiting] SSSS Members

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mman, Jun 1, 2015.

1. I just submitted my application. Figured I should try. :)
  2. Congrats to the following people, and welcmoe to the SSSS
    Panda Krew:
    mman2832
    epic0258
    kytula

Hashy's Group:
    Hashhog
    Olaf_C
    marshmallow

Caden's group:
    Cadenman2002
    jkrmnj
    MasterMockery
  3. I would like to thank all of those that applied, we had lots of really good applications and I'm sure we will be looking for more in the future as the SSSS continues to grow.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. To those that were fortunate enough to be put in the fun group (that would be mine, of course :p) I look forward to working with you all. :D For the next couple weeks I'll be away (starting tomorrow afternoon), so if you have any questions, private message me but add mman2832 and cadenman2002 to the conversation in case I'm not able to view it for a while. :)
  5. Congrats to all those that joined my group (not hash's, he's a bummer). I hope to work with you lots in the future, and good luck holding up with my complaining about your building not being good enough (jokes, of course. =P)
    jkrmnj, hashhog3000 and Kytula like this.
  6. By the way, one thing I forgot to mention is that as a part of my group, you two (Olaf and marshmallow) will have full rights to troll Caden's group, just because a group's members should reflect its leadership. :p Caden here is just prickly because of all the princess castles and KFCs and teleport signs and hideous banners that have plagued his EMC career.
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  7. This should be fun. Any aspirations for the U.S. airforce hash? (Olaf knows what I mean)
  8. I've never quite thought about it, to be completely honest with you. Probably not, though. I like flying, but I'm one of the most cautious people on the planet. :p
  9. Team Caden 4 life. Seriously though, I am happy to be part of the group and can't wait to have fun with everyone.
    hashhog3000 and cadenman2002 like this.
  10. So to my group members, we don't have a fancy rivalry or anything against caden and hashes group, But we do have 1 thing. The Power Of The Panda! what is that you may ask. Well I don't know.
    hashhog3000 and cadenman2002 like this.
  11. Well, at least I applied :p
  12. What have I gotten myself into :/
    jkrmnj and ww2fan168 like this.
  13. APPLIED! Hope I get to make your redstone machines.
  14. i totally have some rivalry against hash >:3
  15. Your only comment on this page ;-;
    Not anymore :D
  16. you're evil D: i liked being the only comment :(
    xD
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  17. Muhhahahaah
  18. This post costed me two cents. Your welcome. :)
  19. Can I still apply? I filled out form.