Reasons for my inactivity

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CallMeTom, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Hello guys,

You may of noticed that I have hardly been online in EMC and thought I'd let you all know on the reasons.

It's not that I hate EMC, please, don't think I do.

First off I would like to congratulate Justin, Jeremy and all of the Moderators for making EMC into what it is now, I have been going online on the forums once a week and reading up on all of the new updates and such and well done.

Now let's get to the reasons behind my absence. A new game has come out, you may of heard of it, it's called Star Wars, The Old Republic and it has completely took my life.

Next up is that I'm now looking really hard for a permanent job as me and my partner now have a baby in the works. (9 weeks pregnant as of this post, expected due date 15th September.)

I wish the best for the EMC community and hope everyone goes great for the whole of the community.

I will still be logging in to smp1 to keep my resident as my epic tree is epic ;) (aslong as Justin approves)

Thank you for your time.
  2. I am glad you are not gone, even if i dont know you XD
  3. That's great for you man.:)
  4. I've actually visited your res a few times this week to show people the "ghost dog" I helped you with in the past. ;)

Congrats on the baby news! Hope to see you back soon.
  5. Thanks Jeremy,

Did you know I created a little hall of fame for the 'Ghost Dog'? If you go into my tree and head to the other side, you should see a button. :)

(Res #646 on smp1 if you guys want to see!)
  6. Hey Tom,

Congratz on your baby :D When you have time, log onto Utopia, and visit 5003! My new project. The Dragonia hotel will be opening this saturday 18:00GMT
  7. Thanks Eclipsys.

Res #5003 looks like it has had a lot of time put into it! Good job!