Rainbow Voters Gear

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by sivaDtasivaD, May 29, 2018.

?

Should This Be Added To SS Services?

Yes 4 vote(s) 33.3%
No 4 vote(s) 33.3%
Yes, but price should be high 1 vote(s) 8.3%
Yes, but price should be lower 1 vote(s) 8.3%
This is stupid.... 2 vote(s) 16.7%
Will this lag my computer? 3 vote(s) 25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So this is something that I think could be added to SS services. Players could pay 100k for all of their voters gear to be flashing rainbow colors (including the armor).

EDIT: To clear up any confusion, this does NOT apply to the voters pride.

If there are any other questions, let me know :)
  2. Everyone should have the same plate to eat off of. That means that the voter gear stays the same for everyone.

3. you can dye the armor yourself, not sure what you are suggesting here
  4. I'm guessing like how _jeb on a sheep makes it change colors.
    2True4u, GiveMeAnExample and Tuqueque like this.
  5. Yes, exactly. There are videos of people messing around with this on YouTube. It flashes all the possible different colors of dye. Not that I play on different servers more than EMC, but on some different servers (not going to say which), flashing rainbow armor is given to people with MVP or VIP rank.
  6. "Other Servers" are probably not like the Empire. We here are special because we enjoy the simplicity of vanilla Minecraft, with minor tweaks to make the game more exciting, but nothing too crazy. Sorry, but I have to go -1 for the way that it goes off of the vanilla track we are riding on.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. Well, gonna go -1 for this one then...

Just because I believe EMC is not a place for this plugin.

Well EMC tries to stay away from "flashy" stuff. Aikar has said in the past that he wants chat clean (aka, no spam colors as in other servers)

I feel the same way about people's armor, they should not have spam colors

If that makes sense.

You could always get a recourcepack which gives it a rainbow tint to the enchanted shiny texture. :)
    OriginalScuf and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  8. I feel like this is a cool idea but it would probably have to be higher up in money if this does get added. It would need to be higher up because it is something advanced like this.
    GiveMeAnExample likes this.