Questions for the Moderatiors...

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by DarthSkulls, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now I've read the rules and stuff, but there was the one with the mods about if I'm unsure about what is allowed to ask.

I use Rei's mini map mod but I currently have it off atm. Is it allowed or should I leave it off?
  2. Rei's Minimap is allowed so long as you don't use the Slime-Chunk detector or any Entity Radars. :)
  3. Ok thanks. thats all I needed to know.
  4. there is 1 other that I use and its the TMI, but I most likely already know that the spawining of the items are disabled on the server. But I don't want it active for that. The part of which I need it for is its instant crafting ability. I mainly use it for that and have yet to find a proper mod that does the instant crafting. I rather not have to click 64 times to make a stack of torches or whatever it is I craft. So... am I allowed to have it active? or do you know of a mod that does the same thing but without the items spawning template?
  5. Shift Click....
  6. yea I know but that only does 1 stack instead of 4 stacks. Or did they finally change that?

I currently have it not even part of my game. Till I can find out if its allowed or not.
  7. The spawning aspects of TMI are completely dormant on EMC because it lacks the TMI server mod. It is completely safe. :)
  8. Check this thread.
    Inventory Tweaks will solve your problem.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.