Public Horse Breeding [/v +PB or /v 6666 @ SMP3]

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Starsphere, Jun 1, 2018.

?

Which is your favourite?

Horse 6 vote(s) 54.5%
Donkey 2 vote(s) 18.2%
Mule 3 vote(s) 27.3%

1. Heya, my name's Starsphere, and I've created horse breeding stables that the public can use! A lot of people struggle to get faster horses due to lack of rupees or just not being able to find one. With the closure of /v +breed, getting a good horse is a lot harder. I had a lot of spare horses laying around in chests, and as well as that I'm not very active in game anymore, so I decided to use a few of them to make /v +PB (Public Breeding). Hope you manage to get a good horse!

There's 4 pairs dedicated to fast white/creamy horses, 3 pairs dedicated to fast donkeys, 5 pairs dedicated to fast color horses (STILL WIP), and 2 pairs dedicated to fast mules.

The stables are located at /v 6666. You can use the shortcut /v +PB to get there as well.

There's also a mini horse/accessory shop there, where you can buy new stuff for the horse you just bred (or if you're unlucky, you can just buy a horse from there).

I'm only putting a few horses in so it won't burn the horse economy to death... well hopefully ;)

Have fun breeding, and I hope you get what you need! - Star
  2. Very cool! I was able to breed a 131!
    Starzival likes this.
  3. Great to hear! :)
  4. Bump! A new wild companion awaits you!
    RainbowPony likes this.