[Public Farms] @ 18800 and 18006 and smp9 in total!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Deathtomb8953, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Hello all and for the people that know my work you can lend a helping hand now !

Since becoming a mod i've had more things to tie up my time as all mods do. So this being said to keep expanding my public farm systems i could use a small helping hand!

How can i help: Well every little bit helps mostly just donating building supplies help the most " pistions, redstone and stone brick the most" as making these items on a large scale can be time consuming and i often have to leave what im doing for mod duties.

Where can i donate: @ smp9 res 18313. once you use the /visit command you find the donation teleport right in fornt of you just slightly to your right

Why should i: You don't have to but i build these things to make Emc life more enjoyable so you help every one beside yourself

Public Farms you'll be helping:

18006: Sugar cane/ melon/pumkin/Cactus " coming soon red/brown mushrooms

18800: stone Gen/Sheep farm/Fishing club

18313: Sugar Cane

Deathtopia: the secret but public Exp grinders "those that use it know we need more"
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  2. When you say "helping hand", do you mean items or someone physically helping you build?
  3. I may Donate xD
  4. donated some pistons and redstone, but got little problem with stone bricks, as there is no donation chest for those (just stone) :confused:
    Olaf_C likes this.
  5. I donated some redstone :D Question for death - What will happen to Deathtopia with enraged endermen coming in? I know they will be a rare sight but still, I am interested to know if there any hcnages :) Thanks! ~FDNY21
  6. well they still apply to the ender men rules of height and what not so in short they'll just be a bit hard to kill in the kill slot no harm done
    FDNY21 likes this.