Proving a Troll Wrong (CLICK THIS)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by TheRocketSurgeon, Mar 3, 2013.

?

Does snow exist, and is Witsy lying?

Yes snow exists, but Witsy isn't lying 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No snow does not exist, and Witsy isn't lying 1 vote(s) 6.7%
No snow does not exist and Witsy is lying 1 vote(s) 6.7%
Yes snow exists and Witsy is lying 13 vote(s) 86.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrighty, so on SMP2, there is a nice little player named Witsy.

This Witsy player says"
    • Snow doesn't exist
    • He knows Notch and they are best friends
    • He has a diploma from the Minecraft University
    Please, vote in the poll, or come on SMP2 and just try and help us prove him wrong.
  2. Da heck is Minecraft University? 0-e
  3. Seriously, smp2.empire.us! Just ask him
  4. Um , what? This guy has 'apparently' met notch AND they are best friends? Unless he can post a picture here on this thread , I don't think we should believe him. AND , snow DOES exist -.- I have seen it with my EYES!And minecraft university? Yeh right...
  5. It doesn't exist. He says notch is the schoolmaster. I find it hard to believe. Plus isn't it the headmaster, not schoolmaster?
  6. and now hes trying to date....
  7. So new info has come to light and he is now using smp2 to try and pick up chicks...
  8. ...wat...
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. What is the purpose of this thread?
  10. We had someone on SMP3 yesterday who said they were from Planet Minecraft.
    I told him I've already heard that lie before.
    LOL
  11. He's also saying that dogs like wheat and that there are things called coals blocks, like iron gold and diamond blocks.
  12. Get him to say something about Axolotls.
    If he says anything, I guarantee I will come charging in there to prove him wrong.
  13. Witsy was last seen August though... Look him up on the members page
  14. T chickeneer: I am finding something funny in your chat history. quite a few people are talking about it
    T chickeneer: "GUYS, there is no snow in minecraft, Id know since i gruatuted in univeristy of minecraft"

This is why I love chickeneer.
  15. On the forums >.>
  16. Yup.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.