[PROMO] Horse wings / wearable stained glass

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by MrAdazahi, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Me and a friend of mine were talking in discord recently and though of a strange idea, essentially, a new promo is added (maybe can come from survival stuff, maybe from events, maybe crafted with shiny fur, etc) and it’s basically a pair of elytra, but they player cannot use it. Clicking a horse with it will cause it to be equipped to the horse.

Now what I’m saying may sound insane, but I’m rather sure that if you use commands to equip elytra into mobs, the elytra does not display, however, the mob falls slowly as if effected by slow falling potion, and also takes no fall damage. I’m not sure if this was a bug and is patched or still exists, but I’d love to see it implemented!

Another promo idea, not sure where it’d come from, maybe pride day or something of the sort, but basically fish bowls except they’re all different stained glass and don’t have the enchanted effect, so they are just wearable glass masks in rainbow color. Each player gets to choose one color they like. Just a weird idea because fish bowls are too expensive lol.
    CarFryer and Ethy202 like this.
  2. Not sure about the horse wings (rockets are weird), but I definitely like the stained glass idea!