[PROJECT] The Dawn of the Clans

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Tigerstar, Dec 9, 2013.

?

Will you donate to this project?

Yes 25 vote(s) 75.8%
No 8 vote(s) 24.2%
  1. I, myself have read the WHOLE warrior cats series and really liked it. I personally would love to see the clans come to life and I will donate.
    Will players be able to 'join' the clans? :)
    _Bunni__ likes this.
  2. Already made one, but I suppose I could take a look at yours.
    Hmm, I haven't made a final decision on that one. Maybe...
    Rimont likes this.
  3. My main builder of this quit about a year or so ago, so this project was basically in a standstill, but lately me and my friend have started building it again. So I guess bump? I am now using 12 residences on smp6 instead of what I had originally planned to be 9. :) It's taken quite a while, but we will finish this! :p
    Rimont, tinkao and LordessSpartan_ like this.
  4. This will be Sooooooooooooooo( x100 ) Awesome!!!! I love the Warrior series =3
    My friend and I once built a little warrior cat build of the 4 clans and we roleplayed on her res. It's still there on smp8!
    Tigerstar likes this.
  5. Me and my friend have made some serious progress since we started, all that is left is for me to finish the road edits, come to my res, 12682, to check it out :)
    Rimont, AKing707 and LordessSpartan_ like this.
  6. Just got a 30k donation from HawkisAbugle for road edits, thanks!
    Rimont, AKing707 and LordessSpartan_ like this.
  7. If you still need spruce logs ill be happy to give some, this sounds pretty cool I am a pretty big fan of the books. Hope all goes well!
    LordessSpartan_ and Tigerstar like this.
  8. Donated!;)
    Tigerstar likes this.
  9. This project is really cool. I look forward to the finished result.
    Rimont and Tigerstar like this.
  10. I have set up the majority of the residence flags and locations at this point. :)
    Rimont, AKing707 and _CheshireCat__ like this.
  11. So, after doing the math, I've concluded that I need around 22 DC of light blue glass for StarClan...
    I've also updated the ground block type of the place of no stars to podzol and coarse dirt.
    Rimont and AKing707 like this.
  12. /v +color on smp9 :)
    Tigerstar likes this.
  13. Ooo so your doing StarClan and The Dark Forest ( The Place of No Stars ) :D
    Tigerstar likes this.
  14. Looking to sell Qaurtz (have almost 2 DCs) and promos (on preview at at /v +twolegplace) to support the funds needed for this project :) any donations greatly appreciated :)
    Rimont, tinkao and LordessSpartan_ like this.
  15. A big thanks to NathanRP for a donation of 60k! That's one step closer to the dark forest being completed :)
    Rimont likes this.

16. I figured this was relevant.

I have been inactive for a while, but I'd really like to see this get finished. I also have a total of zero rupees and no source of income (save for daily logins)... However, I do have some miscellaneous items that must be of some value, would you consider taking any of those as a donation? I guess I could just give you chest access perms at my one remaining residence that has some Items on it that'd be worth taking, including some sort of old promos. I have some chests under the sandstone floor, one of which has untextured leaves in them (from pre- 1.2.5 I believe) if you're interested in those.

Res is 4323. Anything you want is yours!
  17. I have acquired your donation, and would like to thank you for being such a big help to this project! :eek:
    tinkao and Rimont like this.
  18. It's been in progress for a few years now hasn't it?
    Tigerstar likes this.
  19. Yep :p the forest is complete now, all that needs to be done is starclan and the dark forest.
    LordessSpartan_ likes this.