[PRICE CHECK] Valentine Signature 2018

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by Alukiann, Apr 14, 2018.

1. The Valentine Signature was given out at the Lucky for Love Giveaway this past February. Despite many players having a chance of getting it, only twelve were given out.

Recently, 5 million rupees were offered for the 2018 Cupid's Bow, in which there are thirteen. However, it is apparent that there was a lot more controversy over that item than this, and this item sort of snuck into the shadows.

So the question is... What's the price? :eek:
    Big__Kev likes this.
  2. I believe the 2018 Cupid's Bow was given such a high price point, or maybe just the publicity as it normally, at least in the past has been an easily obtainable promo. I think it's quite hard to price out the Valentine Signature, as it was the first V-day signature so far.
    q1zx likes this.
  3. I sold mine for a diamond voucher
    q1zx likes this.
  4. To my knowledge, two of the 2018 Cupid Bows have been traded for the equivalent of 8 million rupees each for an fyi.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. :eek: x Infinity
    Laae likes this.
  6. WHAT? Lol, thanks!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. This one is interesting. I believe the text is similar to the Krysyy signature "A valentine wish" which was probably 2015-2016 (after her name change) but the older version doesn't have the color title
    q1zx likes this.
  8. Indeed. Also, many Valentine Wish books were given out whereas there are very little of these books.