[price check] Totem of undying

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by Dee6983, Mar 8, 2017.

1. How much would these sell for each?
  2. I was selling them for 10k.
  3. I would say... most likely.... 2r..
    SirTah and ThaKloned like this.
  4. Can I buy a stack from you?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. So ... 1? :p
  6. was referring to the max stackable quantity in MC, not necessarily Survival

7. That's a good question. Supply and demand.

Supply: The frontier is the primary source as there are few mansions, the waste is small and resets infrequently. You must get a map and run a very long way to get to a mansion. It takes hours and as more mansions are looted it will take even longer. So I would say the supply is not in over abundance and will decrease over time.

Demand: Their use is to keep you from dying at the exact point you are about to die. This could be very useful in mob arena and pvp events. They are then used up with one use. They look cool but that is only use. How much do OP apples go for now (I do think they are more valuable than OP apples for these events however)? How much is it worth for a player to get this advantage?

I have them for sale at my shop at 10959 for 15k. I've sold a few but they are not flying out. The last mansion I went to took me many hours and after getting to a dozen I am burned out on it. I have about 40 totems. I will leave them at 15k and as more players learn their use (many players don't even know what they are) and as they become more scarce I will end up selling them. But it might take a while.
  8. You can't use totems in town tucker. Aikar disabled it so people can't use them in MA, unfortunately.