[ Price Check ] Spawn Horse (No stats)

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by emfs_ad, Jul 27, 2017.

1. I found two of these bad boys sitting in my vault today and I'm curious to know what they're worth. Any obsessed horse owners know that they're worth? ;)
    TheApostrophe likes this.
  2. i guess i'll bump this because i'm also interested in this ;)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. If it was the original of the two that have been released and it is unspawned then the price will be rather high indeed. I know a while ago one was sold for around 1 million I believe. That was because the buyer was rather anxious. Once again, it depends on the seller and the buyer but my guess would be 500k+

P.S I'm normally wrong about things like this, I'll most likely be corrected :p
    deathconn and ThaKloned like this.
  4. I think you're mixing up the horse egg he's talking about. This is NOT a Starter Horse; it is a plain horse spawn egg with no speed, jump, or health stats listed (and no lore, either). They were available as an easter egg prize in a past Tutorial version.
    deathconn and Allicanto like this.
  5. I knew I'd be corrected :p Sorry for the false info..
    On a side note Death, if you happen to find a starter horse lurking in your vault, now you know it's worth :p My apologies. Cheers Hashhog.
    deathconn and Hashhog like this.
  6. No problem, haha; this isn't exactly a "mainstream item" so to speak because of the obscure obtainment method, so I figured it was a simple mix-up. :)
    deathconn and ShrinkingMatt like this.